The following accommodations will be available:
- The Lobby Level and Concourse Level entrances are accessible for individuals with disabilities. The most accessible entrance to the Petersen Events Center for family and guests is the Lobby Level Entrance.
- The Petersen Events Center offers seating for guests with disabilities behind sections L213, L214, L215, L216, L220, L221, and L222. These seats can be accessed by taking the elevators to the Concourse Level.
- Additional seating for individuals with disabilities is behind sections 101, 102, 103, 104, 124, 125, and 126. These seats can be accessed by taking the elevators to Club Rear.
- Section 120 of the Petersen Events Center will be reserved for family members and guests of graduates who are hearing impaired and will be staffed by a sign language interpreter.
- If a graduate requires special accommodations due to a disability, he/she should contact the Office of Special Events at 412-624-7100. Arrangements will be made individually.